“My legs no longer cross. The hip abductors are starting to get stronger.” - STEM CELL OF AMERICA REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS

Hughes Syndrome Patient: CC

Diagnosis- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) or Hughes Syndrome, Last Treatment Date-1/23/16:

“The nerves to initiate the leg coming up with the knee bent has started to work. It is not very strong & at times the therapist my have to cue it, but It is starting to work. Before the therapist & I would really struggle to get me to step up on the first step & now we do this with little effort. I can get my leg about half way up on the stair. Once there I am able to step down on my own. I wish there was a way to make my hips even stronger. Right after my treatment I had 2 separate Physical Therapy Evaluations. Kaiser recommended physical therapy 5 days a week. After 5 weeks of pool therapy 2x a week I showed increased strength. Walking in the pool with the walker was difficult at 1st. My legs kept crossing, we had to use a ball between my knees. I was stiff & had a lot of difficulty moving. Today I can stand with the walker & transfer. I walk 40 feet to the bed. I am in the pool 2x a week for 1 hour. I am walking with bent knees picking up my legs with a bent knee & walking. I can almost get on the first step of the pool. I can step down from the step. My legs no longer cross. The hip abductors are starting to get stronger.”
Read more Stem Cell treatment reviews and testimonials from patients at Stem Cell of America by visiting http://www.stemcellofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment