Took his health to a higher level - STEM CELL OF AMERICA REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS

Longevity and Anti-Aging: Marty
“I am an extremely healthy, vital sixty-three, almost sixty-four, year old man. My hob-by is ballroom dancing and I have danced on par with men who are decades younger than me for quite some time.
I wanted Fetal Stem Cell therapy because I recognized that Stem Cell of America of-fered me an opportunity to take my good health, and my dancing, to a higher level. I could quite literally start turning back the clock of aging. Nothing is a substitute for a long, healthy, happy life.
Specifically, I’ve noticed the following improvements:
• My near vision has dramatically improved since the treatment. About one month after I received the Fetal Stem Cell Treatment, I was surprised and delighted to see that I could easily read all numbers of the gauges on the dashboard without peeking around the edges of my glasses. 
• I breathe more easily. I could just tell that my lungs were somewhat impaired and breathing was not as easy as before. About two months after receiving the Fetal Stem Cell Treatment, I took a deep breath before rising out of bed one morning and was amazed to notice how deeply I could breathe. My lungs had achieved a greater capacity and I was able to inhale a greater volume of air. 
• Improvement in an old football injury that has been with me since high school. One of the joints in my right thumb had been damaged during a scrimmage and has bothered me ever since. Very quickly after receiving the Fetal Stem Cell Treatment, I noticed some improvement, less pain. Around two months post-treatment, I realized that I had not given the injury a thought for days. I couldn’t remember the last time I had been aware of it. It had healed to the point that it was a much smaller part of my consciousness.
• I performed in two dance recitals recently. One took place two and a half months pri-or to receiving the Fetal Stem Cell Treatment and the second took place three months afterwards.
Videos I’ve viewed of both show clearly that I am moving in a much more sound, bal-anced fashion in the second performance, even though I had much less opportunity to practice with my partner due to her pregnancy. I now feel that I have a new lease on life. I now see the possibility of getting older without the limitations we call “the aging process”.
I highly recommend Fetal Stem Cell Treatments to all as a way to experience life with more ease and energy, and for a much longer period of time.”
- Marty
Read more Stem Cell treatment reviews and testimonials from patients at Stem Cell of America by visiting http://www.stemcellofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment