“I am feeling great and looking forward to the future” - STEM CELL OF AMERICA REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS

Spinal Cord Injury Patient: Donny

“The changes in me have been nothing short of amazing.
Here are some of the highlights of my new abilities.
I can roll over from side to side in bed with minimal assistance.
Now I can position myself to a sitting position on the side of the bed without anyone helping me.
I can sit up and do a crunch with minimal assistance.
My arms and mostly my legs are mobile and getting stronger day by day.
For the first time I can ride a stationary bicycle and I am very active on it.
Before the cells because of the state I was in I was only allowed a limited amount of physical therapy. I have exceeded that amount by 3 times already!
I am feeling great and looking forward to the future thanks to you.”
- Donny
Read more Stem Cell treatment reviews and testimonials from patients at Stem Cell of America by visiting http://www.stemcellofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment