Severe chronic pain greatly reduced - STEM CELL OF AMERICA TESTIMONIALS

Patient: Robert

“My initial debilitating medical problem was diagnosed over 2 ½ years ago as severe peripheral neuropathy as a result of an artificial disk that was placed in my spine at the L-5, S-1 location, because of my chronic mild to moderate back pain.The damage almost certainly evolved from the head surgeon severely over stretching my spinal chord during a surgery that lasted over 9 hours. When I got up the next day after the surgery I had excruciating pain from the waist down, no feeling in my feet and part of my right leg, something I had never felt before in my entire life and I have not been right since.My Doctor assured me that in time everything would become normal again. I kept my trust in his word. Over the next 6 months after the procedure I kept insisting to him that something was really wrong with my legs and feet, however, it kept falling on deaf ears. All he wanted was to talk about was my back pain. I told him very well, but I was much more concerned about my other frightening symptoms, which he was refusing to deal with, or really even to acknowledge.
This is when I literally spent the next 48 hours searching everything I could about stem cells and started to get an education on the different kinds available and then I ran across your website.
Naturally, I was anxious to get this done ASAP since this problem had been going on for almost 3 years. I called your office and scheduled the next available appointment.
I received the fetal stem cells on the 28th day of September 2008.
So without boring you with every day’s agenda I want you to know I am continuing to walk, go to the gym and my legs are feeling much, much, better. I am so excited to be walking with not only almost no pain, but also, I am getting my muscles back!!!
I am excited and YOU will never know how blessed I feel to have had the privilege to be one of your patients. You are a powerful and compassionate Doctor unlike most I’ve ever met! In my opinion you deserve the Nobel peace prize. Always know that I am here for you in anything and everything. Peace to you and yours!!!!!!! You are No.1.”
Read more Stem Cell treatment testimonials from patients at Stem Cell of America by visiting http://www.stemcellofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment