Autistic child began to interact - STEM CELL OF AMERICA TESTIMONIALS

Benz was living in his own inner world mostly unresponsive to any external environmental stimuli. He made no eye contact and did not want to be touched. The only way he would be content was sitting alone in a dark room.
Benz’s mom wrote:
“I have attached a summary of the improvements we have noticed with Benz over the last 3 months.For the first time Benz began to actually interact with us.He walked up the steps holding my hand.His sleeping has improved dramatically. Before the cells we would have to take him for a car ride to get him to bed at night. Then he would wake up around 2 am and would not go back to sleep, he kicked me and played with my hair till 6 am. I would finally have to leave because of my exhaustion and frustration.
Look at him now. All of these wonderful positive changes in my son who just 3 months ago would only want to sit alone in the dark.
Simply Amazing!!
Thanks for doing what you do!!!!! you have given us and so many families hope.”
Read more Stem Cell treatment testimonials from patients at Stem Cell of America by visiting http://www.stemcellofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment