Cardiomyopathy Success – STEM CELL OF AMERICA TESTIMONIALS

Patient: JL, Diagnosis- Cardiomyopathy, Treatment Date: 11/14/15
Initial follow up.
I felt considerable improvement  from the evening of the procedure. I didn’t consciously think about it until I arrived back home. I realized then that I had no cardiac episodes of atrial fibrillation and better still no fatigue.  This after spending the last day travelling with nothing to eat until 3:30 p.m. that  last day. I no longer wake up feeling fatigued nor do I feel  the extreme fatigue during the day. When I do get tired it is a normal tired after a long walk (to the dentist yesterday) and a 3/4 hr walk to join my Widow”s group for coffee.
My friends say I look brighter and more energetic and I think are rather envious!!
Thank you for your excellent care and organization.
Read more Stem Cell treatment testimonials from patients at Stem Cell of America by visiting http://www.stemcellofamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment